Wednesday, November 23, 2011

So thankful....

I can't believe tomorrow is Thanksgiving already! Everyone tells you how fast time goes when you have a baby and now I know how true it is.  I feel like just yesterday Fran and I were getting Lyla ready to take her home from the hospital and now she is almost 12 weeks old!!

This year I have so much to be thankful for......wonderful family and friends (near and far) who love and support us, a job that I can honestly say I love what I do (although having to go back to work means being away from Lyla), a husband who grounds me and is the greatest dad to our daughter, and of course Lyla! We named this blog Little Miss Magic after a song but we could have never imagined just how magical you would be.  You have changed our lives and you continue to take my breath away because you are so precious. I love you more than I ever knew I could love anyone and I am so thankful that God blessed me with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment