I really planned on us updating the blog more often then we have but as this baby gets closer our to do list seems to get longer. I think we are as ready as we can be....we have attended 3 different types of class to educate ourselves, we have every thing under the sun (swing, play mat, bouncer, etc.) put together and have installed about 25 batteries to them all to make everything rock, vibrate, and play music, we installed our car seat and took it a car seat inspection this weekend to make sure it is the safest it can be for our little girl, EVERY article of clothing, bibs, burp clotsh, sheets, socks, etc. have been washed, freezer meals have been made for when we come home, and I've even started packing my hospital bag. If I forgot to mention anything, I'm sure I've done it already! haha We can not wait for Lyla to arrive and as of last week she still remains breech so she may be arriving in 2 weeks instead of 3; either way it is CRAZY that in 2 or 3 WEEKS we will get to meet our daughter!
Tomorrow preplanning begins at school and the kids arrive Thursday. Hopefully I can make it through a couple weeks to get to know the students before my maternity leave begins.
Oh Little Girl we can hardly wait, Im already in tears just thinking about out little baby having a baby so wish that you loved closer.Little Lyla so many people are waiting for you to enter our world and make it brighter then it already is. Kason wants a Baby Girl cousin to play with, Nana wants her baby to have her baby its so exciting. Good luck Little Girl and remember that we will all be with you when she comes. Im sending my picture. Lots of Love to you and Fran and Lyla from New York.
ReplyDelete