Monday, August 29, 2011

A little lesson....

If you are talking to a pregnant girl weeks before she is ready to give birth there are just certain things you should not say (actually some of it you should never to say to her no matter what month she is in).  Things like....
*Are you sure you are not having twins?
*I think you stomach is bigger than when I saw you yesterday.
*You look like you are ready to give birth now!
*(Completely allowed only because Stanley Hook said it as he saw me) ...." That is the most amazing thing I have ever seen!  WOW!" - haha Love Stanley!

Listen people I am fully aware that I have a HUGE stomach! I've allowed all of these comments up until this last week so I am giving you all fair warning if you are going to be making comments this last week I am not sure what reaction you will get from me!

So from behind you might not be prepared for the side profile....


In case you don't believe just how "amazing" it is....


In all honesty though it doesn't matter anymore because in 3 days we will get to meet our little girl!!! I can't believe I will be holding her this week!!  



2 comments:

  1. Ok Ash, this is from Uncle Carl.When I showed him your pictures all he said was HOLY CRAP. oN THAT NOTE,LOTS OF LOVE FROM ALL OF US.

    ReplyDelete
  2. At least you still look amazing from behind!!! Good Luck with childbirth and mommyhood!!!! Post pictures soon!!

    ReplyDelete